Benefits of Owning a Pool House
A pool house provides a wealth of opportunity for enhancing your time spent poolside and outdoors in your own backyard. It becomes additional living space that can serve a multitude of functions. Here are just some of the options and benefits:
• The layout can include a full kitchen area—complete with bar, icemaker, and storage cabinets—all ideal for neighborly get-togethers, dinner parties, and family reunions.
• You may include an intercom that connects to the main house for easy communication with those inside.
• It may feature lounging areas for poolside snacking and relaxing without pesky insects, strong breezes, and extreme temperatures or humidity.
• A pool house keeps kids from tracking water through the house and reduces the risk of someone slipping.
• The multifunctional space is convenient for entertaining and can accommodate a crowd.
• It can have a full bathroom with shower and changing room, even a bedroom to accommodate house guests or late-night party-goers.
• If heated, it can be a lovely way to enjoy the outdoors off-season—without actually being outdoors; you get that cozy log cabin feeling, especially if your pool house features a fireplace or you have an outdoor fireplace.
• If unheated, you can still use the space in the winter for storage of poolside furniture, outdoor accessories, and pool cleaning equipment.
Wondering how to get started? Coventry Pool & Garden House Plans is the ultimate resource for whatever pool house you may desire. You can either browse for ideas or select a specific model, which you can modify to your own preferences. The Coventry book features 63 different designs, ranging from a pool house that looks like a conservatory to one that resembles a southwestern villa. If you find a pool house design that intrigues you, you can order a set of building plans to present to your architect by calling 888-768-3222. You can order the book via phone or through our Manor House bookstore.
• If heated, it can be a lovely way to enjoy the outdoors off-season -- without actually being outdoors; you get that cozy log cabin feeling, especially if your pool house features a fireplace or you have an outdoor fireplace.